Friday, November 07, 2008

Kristi Yamaguchi Friends and Family

So on October 12, I took Morgan to see Kristi Yamaguchi and friends. This was her birthday gift. We had incredible seats but I think the best highlight of the night was the Jonas Brothers! Yes, Morgan's first taste of a "concert". Apparently there was some girl there by the name of Demi Lovato. Morgan got so excited! {does anyone else know who this is?} Jordan Pruitt also performed {another person I did not know}. My favorite was watching the ice skating, not sure how much Morgan was in to that!

We had such a blast! This was another one of those great "mom" moments that I am blessed to be a part of. Don't get me wrong, I wish more than ever Paula was here to share these moments with the girls... and I know if she was still here, she would be. Just to see the look on Morgan's face for the couple of hours we were there was priceless and worth every moment of the screaming teenage girls. The other moment was when she threw her arms around me and said she loved me and thanked me! Seriously, does life get any better than that?
the show airs tomorrow {Saturday, November 8} on NBC {channel 12} from 4-6 pm EST {that would be 2-4 AZ time}.
It is airing the actual performance we saw and yes, I will be recording it!
Now for the sad part... I had read on the website that we were not allowed to bring cameras. Not wanting to risk the chance of this being an issue, I left my camera behind therefore having only my cell to take pictures with. {sorry for the poor quality}
The photo below is of the Jonas Brothers {this is the one that turned out the best}. I also tried to get a good shot of Morgan getting into them singing. Below is one of her clapping. She even screamed at one point! Too cute!!!



P.S. This daily posting is actually fun... it is a good way for me to journal and one day I will be very thankful! Thanks for reading...

No comments: