Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween


Well, I missed trick or treating with the girls tonight... I know they were fine, but me, I wasn't! I so wanted to be there, it's so much fun to watch them and Faith gets braver every year going to the door on her own. Stac took this picture tonight with his phone and sent it to me. Morgan is an Army pilot (she flys the Apache Longbow which is the attack helicopter) and Faith went as a witch... yep, I talked her out of being a cat (it would of been the 3rd time in a row!) They both look absolutely adorable!

As for me, I am struggling like holy heck with school right now. This would be the reason I didn't make it out there tonight, along with the training for the new job (which I still absolutely LOVE!) and... I had a friggin screw in my tire this morning.. so on my way home tonight I had to get that taken care of. It was one of those days that you wish you could have just slept the day away. Anyways, I could go on but just know... I think I am getting the concept of this friggin statistics class, my paper is done and actually not as bad as I thought it would be, my tire is fixed for now, I'm 99.9% positive the girls had a great night, and I'm still breathing (I did have a total melt down tonight). Things are looking good... so I am off to bed because I need the sleep. Thanks for reading and listening to me whine! :)

No comments: