Sunday, April 06, 2008

Update-

“I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” -Marilyn Monroe


As for life, it is good. Almost done with school. Just finished the last assignment for my final core class and next will be a 5 week math class. {Wish me luck, math gives me anxiety}. I'm finally to a point were I feel guilty if I do not work out, so that is good. I'm doing a relay tri in 3 weeks. I will be doing the swimming, only 400 meters, but it will be fun. Planning to go see my dad this June too.

The girls are doing well. Took Faith to get her eyes checked out and she is now wearing glasses. I don't have a picture of her in them yet, but will post a photo as soon as I can. She looks adorable though! She struggles in school a little but hopefully things will be working out for the better very soon. Had to do some talking with teachers but the outcome looks good. Morgan is doing well in school, straight A's with the exception of one B.

These photos are from New Year's Day- I know, a little late. My cousin's kids and Morgan and Faith. We always go to my mom's house on New Year's Day for black eyed peas, pork, and saurekraut.



2 comments:

angiedunn said...

I ♥ Jenn.

Congrats on school ending soon! We should have celebratory dinner. Bread Basket anyone?

Unknown said...

i concur with ang {& the comments you made on my blog}... we fo´ sho´ need to have a get-together! my bro´s wedding is next week, so i can´t the 16 or 17, but other than that, let me know!