Thursday, June 07, 2012

Photo A Day June 2 - 7

June 2 - 7

June 2 - Empty 
I ran out of hair product on June 2 so this was perfect timing. 


June 3 - On My Plate
My mom stayed the night with me on Saturday and Sunday night. We had an amazing 'early' birthday dinner. Steak, baked potato, asparagus, and finally yummy dessert.... Mint Ice Cream Cake :-)


June 4 - Close Up
Bella went home on Monday morning and Lynkin looked so sad! I love this boy!!! 


June 5 - Sign
I cheated and used an old photo that I had from when I went to Italy. Since I didn't take a photo on June 6 (Hat), I can use this for both as well. I never wear hats and forgot to take a picture of just a random hat around my house... 


June 7 - Drink
Vodka with Cherry Drink Mix.... 
makes an amazing summer drink for by the pool!

No comments: