Monday, November 28, 2011

Interpreting a Dream

So last night I had this random dream. I dreamt that I had been shot in the back (strange I know). What is even weirder is in my dream, I was thinking to myself "this is what it feels like to die". I also remember thinking I was going to die... I even remember feelin the moment I 'died'. The next thing I remember was my mom crying and begging me not to die (REMEMBER, THIS WAS JUST A DREAM). I saw her asking me to come back but I remember thinking, my dad is here and I can be with him. That is when I woke up. I don't remember my dreams very much. So when I have a dream like this, I try to analyze it. So my analogy of this dream is that I miss my dad and I just want to spend another day with him. The last week was emotional. It was my first Thanksgiving without him. Even though I spent Thanksgiving in Arizona and the only T-day that I spent with my dad was last year. I flew up for the week and made Thanksgiving dinner (simplified version than what I am use to). He made me make a ham, we didn't have turkey. That makes me laugh some. I think I even made mashed potatoes and gravy too... I had to still call my mom for help! So back to my dream... Totally random and completely freaky... I know.

No comments: