Sunday, December 03, 2006

Nothing special...



Ok, so the latest with my life.
Work is getting much better! I have officially registered 2 students with 3 more that should be registered on Monday! I wasn't sure how I would like this job at first... I hate bugging people. Let me just tell you though, when someone is completely excited to start school and begin a new adventure in their life and you are the person who is making that possible... it's a GREAT feeling! So that is my job... I think I'm going to like it...
School... let me just say this, I passed statistics with a B-. Not the proudest grade I have received but to be completely honest... I was just happy it wasn't a C. The class is done, over, finished and I've moved on. Will I ever actually use that again?? We shall see.
The Girls... they spent time with Grandma Karen this weekend so I have not seen them. I will definitely spend some time with them next weekend because going 2 weeks without seeing them can be a long time for me! (I have been christmas shopping for them... )
As for Erika, she has been doing some traveling and a lot of work. She will be coming home for leave around Dec. 18 and on Jan. 2 there will be a huge send off for her unit (they fly back to Ft. Hood). This will be the last time I see her until she gets a mid-term leave. I think it's finally sinking in that she is going over there and it just totally sucks!
That's my update! The photo is Erika and I back on Labor Day weekend when we were in Corpus... The other photo is from a dolphin tour we took that weekend!
xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.