Saturday, December 23, 2006

MERRY almost CHRISTMAS!

Just wanted to check in because I know it's been a little while. Finished my last class which was a life long learning class... got an A... and it was probably my best class so far!

Erika came home for 2 weeks before she leaves for that far away sandbox. We have been spending time together and I've taken a few moments away from helping decorate her Christmas tree... I haven't put my own tree up in over 5 years and this is so much fun, then again, I know I won't be taking it down! I'll post pictures soon -

We are also baking cookies to take to Stac's house tomorrow night (I'll make the cherry pie in a little while, cross your fingers it turns out!). We will be spending Christmas Eve with the girls, Stac, his mom and step dad, myself, a friend in Erika's unit, Edward, my mom, and Erika. We'll have church services and then have dinner together and let the girls open some presents.

I wish you all the merriest Christmas this year - God Bless...
xoxox

1 comment:

Julie said...

Merry Christmas Jenn!! Hope you enjoy your time with family and also friends. Tell Erika I wish her the best while she is away. Take Care,
Julie