Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dining Table

Since I moved into my house 2.5 years ago (wow, it's been that long???) I've wanted to get a new table and chairs. I've searched and searched. Last September, I got serious and in November, I found this table and these chairs at Pier 1. I was going to buy the chairs at that time because they were on sale but I wanted to make sure that it was what I wanted. Well... I looked and looked again. Then in February, the chairs were on sale again. I had to make a decision and purchase the chairs by March 2. So on February 28, I went to Pier 1 and I purchased the chairs. I was going to wait until March 3 to get the table... I wanted to see if it was going on sale for the next ad. When I told the sales lady my plan, she looked up the next ad for me and guess what! The table was going to be on sale! Whoo hoo!!! I was able to get the chairs AND the table on sale. I would say I saved at least $200 for everything {plus, I got $60 back from Pier 1 and I'll be spending that soon!}. Here is the {almost} finished product. It's time to switch out the light {I've never been a fan of this one}, find a skinny, long sideboard type table to go along the wall under the table, then add some decor. I super excited for this new piece of furniture that has been added to my home. I can't wait for my first dinner party where we can sit around the table and enjoy each others company!



1 comment:

beckyjomama said...

LOVE. IT.

And that red wall? DIVINE!