Sunday, April 04, 2010

BIG things...

Every month I receive an email from NaBloPoMo with ideas to blog about for the month. This month, April, I am suppose to talk about BIG things.
My BIG things right now are:
1. Finishing school (mid-August, unless I take a much needed break).
2. Buying a house (this is complete HELL).
3. Understanding the life of the busiest man I know.
4. Balancing all these BIG things so they do not effect my job.
5. Finding time for me.
6. Forgiveness

For some reason, I get to deal with all of this at once. I think I've come to that breaking point that I just cannot handle it all on my own. Unfortunately, no one else can help me with these BIG decisions and goals that I must and will complete.

I watches the movie Amish Grace this morning. I started to cry (cuz how can you not if you've seen that movie) and cried for the next 5 or 6 hours. I needed to cry and destress. The basis of the movie was forgiveness. This is BIG too. So now, over the month of April, I have a few things to talk about. I don't want to info dump on you now so we'll take it one step at a time.

Step 1: School

I have finally given up on straight A's. I know I can do it but at this time, I probably will not turn in my last paper. It will drop me to a B and honestly, is that so bad? No, it's not. (I am sure tomorrow I'll change my mind and write the paper but if I don't, I will be ok with it). After tomorrow, I will have 3 classes left. I am seriously thinking of taking a two week break but I know it will prolong my final end date and I really just want this program to be over. A bit of advice for those who want to complete their MBA, HAVE A BUSINESS BACKGROUND! Well that and don't stress over A's. No one is going to ask what your GPA was so why is it so hard for me to be ok with that? Yes, we've had this conversation many times but now, I think I really don't care. I just want it to be over.

Stay tuned for the house hunting... I will post on that a different day because tonight, it would probably have too many 'sailor' words in the post.... not a good thing.

Peace friends~

No comments: