Tuesday, October 06, 2009

A = Accounting


Accounting = Hell

however

Accounting = A

I passed, with an A!

Advanced accounting with never having a basic/introductory accounting course. I will have to say this class really took a lot out of me and the last two weeks have been brutal.

Thanks to:

my cousin Orson and my cousin Ronni's man... Steve.
They both helped me through the last two weeks and without them, I do not know how I would have passed the class!

Those who listened to me complain
{over and over and over}.

My learning team mate: Wayne

and mostly...

Ryk, who continuously told me I would do fine. That I always do well because I "ROCK". For always believing that I can get through every class when I doubt my capabilities. Without him, I am not sure I would be where I am today with this degree program!
{plus he deals with my freaking, psycho moods}

Let me say, this class, has made me doubt if I will survive the rest of my program. I have never had any intro courses in economics, corporate finance, marketing, operational management, and strategic planning & implementation. Oh, and to top it off, these classes are international courses...

uhmm.. I don't even know the American ones!

So... wish me luck over the next 15 weeks because it is the economics and corporate finance courses that I have some anxiety over. If I can make it through those, the rest should be smooth sailing {I hope}.

~Peace

3 comments:

manders said...

CONGRATS! What a relief to be finished with a class that kicked your booty. But what an even bigger relief to see that you actually kicked its booty! Good job, Jenn.

beckyjomama said...

I am so proud of you and I KNOW you can do this thing! You go girl!

Jenn said...

Thanks girls. I am taking a 'little' break from school right now, just because... I need it!