Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ronald McDonald House


Today my mom and I did a little supply shopping and made a donation to the Ronald McDonald house. I had been thinking of doing something charity wise and thought of buying gifts- One of my friends {Sarah} works for the RMH and she told me there was a bigger need for supplies. We bought detergent, dryer sheets, tons of cereal, crackers, and paper towels. My mom and I then headed to downtown Phoenix to drop off the supplies. Sarah gave us a tour of the facilities. I would love to make this a new tradition- to donate to RMHC.


For those of you who would like to do a little something- they collect pop tabs-

Here are a couple facts:
~Approximately 1,267 pop tabs make one pound and it all adds up!

~144 pounds helps one family stay one night at our House. (Statistics based on an average price of $0.50 per pound.)

If you are up for saving your pop tabs let me know when you'd like to have them picked up and I will add them to the collection.
PEACE~

No comments: