Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving




Happy Thanksgiving!

Today was a great day and I have so much to be thankful for. I'm thankful first and foremost for my parents. I am thankful for my friends and my family. I am thankful for this path that God has put me on. For the good and the bad I have faced in my life. Without the challenges I have overcome, I would not be the person whom I am today. I've learned to live everyday as if tomorrow may never come. I don't always do that and it is ok. I figure it could be worse, I could not understand the concept.

Above are a couple cute photos of my cousin's kids. Nik, Monique, Haley, and Anthony. Zack was home sick with the flu. They are so much fun and we are a very blessed family to have such wonderful little people in our lives.

I hope that you all had a wonderful day and enjoyed your family, that there was only happiness and a day full of memories. God Bless to all of you... and remember those who are serving overseas and unable to spend time with their family this year. Keep them in your prayers!

No comments: